Best Insulated Garage Door Installation in Denver, CO
GARAGE & OVERHEAD DOOR REPLACEMENT
Need a new garage door but don’t know where to start? The experts at Garage Service Co. install all kinds of residential garage doors in Denver, CO. We offer a multitude of garage and overhead door options, such as insulated steel or vinyl, and can help you pick out the best garage door and garage door opener for your home.
In just 2-3 hours, your new garage door will be installed, plus we’ll haul off your old door at no extra charge. We take pride in our work, and we stand behind it. Every job is guaranteed with a minimum of 90 days on labor and a minimum of a 1-year warranty on parts and up to a lifetime warranty on a wide range of products.
To improve your home’s appearance and the functionality of your garage with a new residential garage door, contact us today.
Choose a Garage Door to Complement Your Home
Replacing a defective garage door is the perfect opportunity to change the style. Whether you are going for a more modern look or you’re looking for something a little more classic, Garage Service Co. in Denver, CO has the best options for you. We offer quality brands such as C.H.I.®, Amarr® and Clopay® in a wide range of styles including:
- Aluminum with full glass view
No matter what style or brand you choose, you can buy your garage door from us, and we will install it correctly. Please take a look at the brochures below and give us a call today. We will help you find the best garage door style for your home. We service all of Denver and the surrounding areas.
Garage Door Construction (Click to enlarge images below)
7 Reasons to Install an Insulated Garage Door
Whether you have an attached or a detached garage, we always recommend our customers invest a little more and replace their existing garage door with an insulated garage door. Benefits of an insulated door include:
- Greater strength and durability due to steel materials used on the door
- Reduced home heating and cooling costs for attached garages or heated garages
- Warmer garage space in the winter and cooler garage space in the summer
- Quieter operation when opening and closing
- Reduced street noise
- Increased home value with a quality garage door installed
- Better warranty
Basic Types of Insulated Garage Doors
Insulated garage doors come in three basic types:
- A vinyl-back garage door with two-layer construction contains inserts of insulation but does not offer the same benefits as either steel back door below.
- A steel-back R-10.25 garage door with triple layer construction has an added layer of steel to seal in polystyrene insulation.
- A steel-back R-19.4 garage door with triple layer construction has polyurethane insulation injected in each door panel, which is then cured.
How to tell you if need a new garage door:
- Your garage door leaks water into the garage
- Your garage door has become loud and noisy
- Your door doesn’t open dependably
- Your garage door insulation is no longer working to prevent drastic temperature changes
Customize Your Own Garage Door!
Garage Service Co. is proud to offer its customers a wide variety of different garage doors. The variety does not stop there. We also offer you the ability to design your own garage door with a specific size, color and materials. You may also choose decorative windows and decorative hardware such as handles and hinges. Steel doors are considered low maintenance and they are also lighter in weight. Wood doors are able to be fully customized in any way you want the door to look such as layout, wood color, and finish. Contact us today to customize your garage door and have a new look for your home.