strength and elegance from CLOPAY Garage Doors
The style of your garage door should be determined by your own taste and the style of your home. While some architectural styles go well with a specific garage door type – for example, modern architecture with full-view doors or Victorian architecture with carriage-house doors – the final choice is yours.
Keep in mind that the garage door is a major component of your house’s exterior, so pick something that compliments your home and adds to its curb appeal. The weather can also have a significant impact on which types of finishes last the longest. We can advise you on what works best in your area as your local Clopay dealer.
Which Garage Door Should I Choose?
There are several factors to consider when you’re choosing a new garage door, including:
– The style of your home
– Your budget
– The level of security you need
– The amount of insulation you want
– Whether you need a opener or not
We can help you find the perfect Clopay garage door to match your home’s style and needs. We’ll also make sure it’s properly installed and serviced so that it lasts for years to come. Contact us today to get started.
How Do I Know Which Size I Need?
Garage Service Co. ensures your garage entrance door measurements are correct, so you don’t worry.
We Repair and Service Clopay Garage Doors
Garage Service Co. is a one-stop shop for all your garage door needs. We can assist with any Clopay garage door maintenance or replacement parts, whether you have an older model or a more recent style. We’re authorized suppliers with access to all the components you’ll need, and we’ve got experience repairing every type of Clopay garage door. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your emergency repair call, so don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you need assistance.
Popular Clopay Garage Door Collections
Carriage House Doors
Clopay Canyon Ridge® Carriage House garage doors blend historic and contemporary design elements to create a unique aesthetic that is both functional and energy efficient. Steel is used for strength and durability, while molded composite overlays give them beauty and realism. These doors include the following features:
- Steel sheet with a polyurethane laminate on top is sandwiched by fiberglass and steel.
- For Ultra-Grain® color choices, the Clear Cypress Faux Wood-Look Composite Overlay is available in a range of beautiful colors. The Mahogany solid options are also available.
- Choose from colors like: Ultra-Grain Walnut, Ultra-Grain Medium, Ultra-Grain Slate, Black, White, and Primed.
Coastal Style Doors
Throughout the design and construction, there is a balance of beauty and usefulness evident in the small touches, such as the beautiful yet sturdy steel and composite building.
- 2″ Intellicore®, 2″ polystyrene, and 1-3/8″ polystyrene are some of the insulation materials available. These garage doors have R-values ranging from 6.5 to 18.4.
- These doors are made of steel skins that are protected with a durable, multilayer paint coating system that comprises of a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on top coat.
- The WINDCODE® door reinforcement product is ideal for high wind load applications.
Modern Garage Doors
With a vast range of choices to match your taste and the look of your home, modern garage doors are available in a range of styles. These beautiful steel-panel garage doors will enhance the curb appeal of your property, regardless if it’s mid-century modern, contemporary, or somewhere in between.
Several glass and window size alternatives are available, including insulated, clear, slim, and long and short designs. Grilles may be removed for cleaning with ease.
Traditional Garage Doors
Whether you desire an elegant, sleek, one-of-a-kind, or somewhere in between design for your home’s exterior, the flexible styles can give just the look you’re searching for.
Choose from several paint finishes, including almond, black, Ultra-Grain® Oak Walnut Finish and more. Glass options include acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure options.